As a respiratory care provider, SuperCare Health is dedicated to helping people breathe better. We strive to keep patients informed and educated about managing their own health. With the increasing concern over Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we want to ensure that correct information is available to everyone.
We have gathered a news feed for current developments, as well as links to expert resources to provide the latest updates on coronavirus in the U.S.
You can start with COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions.
This page will be updated regularly as the situation develops.
SuperCare Health Updates
- 2020-Apr-23: CDC recommendations and guidelines to stay safe during the pandemic
- 2020-Apr -3: Respiratory equipment and medical supplies under increasing backorder
- 2020-Apr-1: Prevention is the new normal, patient care continues
- 2020-Mar-23: Frequently asked questions about California’s stay at home order
- 2020-Mar-20: SuperCare Health on the front lines providing ventilation & oxygen in California
- 2020-Mar-20: Vent supplies on increasing backorder
- 2020-Mar-13: Frequently asked questions for SuperCare Health
- 2020-Mar-13: Additional support for our ventilation patients
- 2020-Mar-12: What to know about coronavirus
Maintain Your Health
|Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds||Maintain at least 3 feet between yourself and anyone coughing or sneezing|
|Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands||If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early|
Current News Headlines (updated throughout the day)
- See more local coverage about COVID-19 at LimaOhio.com/tag/coronavirus. Get the shot. Ohio's online vaccination scheduling portal shows who's eligible and …
- The state's official coronavirus-related death toll includes 532 fatalities on Oahu, 81 on Maui, 75 on Hawaii island, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and …
- Officers were also warned that the LAPD would not be providing coronavirus tests “for the sole purpose of working overtime shifts.”.
- Ninety-five coronavirus-related deaths were added on Friday. State health officials don't specify the dates on which newly reported deaths occurred. Afternoon …
- The Maine CDC is reporting 587 new coronavirus infections on Saturday. That marks a slight dip from the recent jumps in cases — it's the first time that …
California, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas
- California orders all residents to stay home
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates
- Nevada’s response to the 2019 novel coronavirus
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in New Mexico
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Texas
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage
- About COVID-19
- Latest updates
- Preventing COVID-19 spread in communities
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
American Lung Association (ALA)
World Health Organization (WHO)