As a respiratory care provider, SuperCare Health is dedicated to helping people breathe better. We strive to keep patients informed and educated about managing their own health. With the increasing concern over Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we want to ensure that correct information is available to everyone.
We have gathered a news feed for current developments, as well as links to expert resources to provide the latest updates on coronavirus in the U.S.
You can start with COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions.
This page will be updated regularly as the situation develops.
SuperCare Health Updates
- 2020-Apr-23: CDC recommendations and guidelines to stay safe during the pandemic
- 2020-Apr -3: Respiratory equipment and medical supplies under increasing backorder
- 2020-Apr-1: Prevention is the new normal, patient care continues
- 2020-Mar-23: Frequently asked questions about California’s stay at home order
- 2020-Mar-20: SuperCare Health on the front lines providing ventilation & oxygen in California
- 2020-Mar-20: Vent supplies on increasing backorder
- 2020-Mar-13: Frequently asked questions for SuperCare Health
- 2020-Mar-13: Additional support for our ventilation patients
- 2020-Mar-12: What to know about coronavirus
Maintain Your Health
|Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds||Maintain at least 3 feet between yourself and anyone coughing or sneezing|
|Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands||If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early|
Current News Headlines (updated throughout the day)
- A day after California surpassed 100,000 coronavirus cases, the state added nearly 2,000 more positive tests to its count and 80 more people died.
- “I didn't even have to mention coronavirus. This neighborhood was completely subsumed.” Within weeks—and after receiving more than 2,000 phone …
- Shops that cater to tourists start to reopen under strict guidelines to help prevent the spread of coronavirus Thursday in Camden. The pandemic has …
- A coronavirus vaccine may be a long way away, but there is already a threat on the horizon: anti-vaxxers. Once a fringe presence in America, vaccine …
- But the coronavirus pandemic has led many Italians to center their anxieties — unfairly, some experts say — on the public gatherings of the country's …
California, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas
- California orders all residents to stay home
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates
- Nevada’s response to the 2019 novel coronavirus
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in New Mexico
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Texas
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage
- About COVID-19
- Latest updates
- Preventing COVID-19 spread in communities
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
American Lung Association (ALA)
World Health Organization (WHO)