As a respiratory care provider, SuperCare Health is dedicated to helping people breathe better. We strive to keep patients informed and educated about managing their own health. With the increasing concern over Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we want to ensure that correct information is available to everyone.
We have gathered a news feed for current developments, as well as links to expert resources to provide the latest updates on coronavirus in the U.S.
You can start with COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions.
This page will be updated regularly as the situation develops.
SuperCare Health Updates
- 2020-Apr-23: CDC recommendations and guidelines to stay safe during the pandemic
- 2020-Apr -3: Respiratory equipment and medical supplies under increasing backorder
- 2020-Apr-1: Prevention is the new normal, patient care continues
- 2020-Mar-23: Frequently asked questions about California’s stay at home order
- 2020-Mar-20: SuperCare Health on the front lines providing ventilation & oxygen in California
- 2020-Mar-20: Vent supplies on increasing backorder
- 2020-Mar-13: Frequently asked questions for SuperCare Health
- 2020-Mar-13: Additional support for our ventilation patients
- 2020-Mar-12: What to know about coronavirus
Maintain Your Health
|Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds||Maintain at least 3 feet between yourself and anyone coughing or sneezing|
|Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands||If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early|
Current News Headlines (updated throughout the day)
- These scientists traced a new coronavirus lineage to one office — through sewage. Researchers are hunting through waste water for heavily mutated …
- Coronavirus: Pfizer, BioNTech submit EUA application for kids' omicron booster. By Breaking News Team, Cox Media Group National Content Desk …
- The UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention on Monday reported 342 cases of the Covid-19 coronavirus, along with 323 recoveries and 1 death…
- Coronavirus tally: U.S known cases at lowest level since late April. Published: Sept. 26, 2022 at 6:21 a.m. ET. By. Ciara Linnane.
- The latest North Dakota coronavirus news: border rules, food aid and more. Border rules. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has signed off on Canada …
California, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas
- California orders all residents to stay home
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates
- Nevada’s response to the 2019 novel coronavirus
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in New Mexico
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Texas
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage
- About COVID-19
- Latest updates
- Preventing COVID-19 spread in communities
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
American Lung Association (ALA)
World Health Organization (WHO)