As a respiratory care provider, SuperCare Health is dedicated to helping people breathe better. We strive to keep patients informed and educated about managing their own health. With the increasing concern over Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we want to ensure that correct information is available to everyone.
We have gathered a news feed for current developments, as well as links to expert resources to provide the latest updates on coronavirus in the U.S.
This page will be updated regularly as the situation develops.
SuperCare Health Updates
- 2020-Apr-1: Prevention is the new normal, patient care continues
- 2020-Mar-23: Frequently asked questions about California’s stay at home order
- 2020-Mar-20: SuperCare Health on the front lines providing ventilation & oxygen in California
- 2020-Mar-20: Vent supplies on increasing backorder
- 2020-Mar-13: Frequently asked questions for SuperCare Health
- 2020-Mar-13: Additional support for our ventilation patients
- 2020-Mar-12: What to know about coronavirus
Maintain Your Health
|Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds||Maintain at least 3 feet between yourself and anyone coughing or sneezing|
|Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands||If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early|
Current News Headlines (updated throughout the day)
- EVANSVILLE, Ind. — It started with a persistent dry cough on an afternoon like every other. Coronavirus hit like a sledgehammer after that — and fast.
- TALLAHASSEE — Florida's coronavirus test rates lag behind the national average. Its caseloads are exploding by the day. And a chorus of experts …
- Although fever, cough and difficulty breathing are the typical hallmarks of infection with the new coronavirus, some patients exhibit altered mental …
- … widely regarded as the most important climate meeting of the past four years, were postponed on Wednesday because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Cats can be infected with the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 and spread it to other cats, but dogs are not really susceptible to the infection, …
California, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas
- California orders all residents to stay home
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 Updates
- Nevada’s response to the 2019 novel coronavirus
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 in New Mexico
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Texas
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) homepage
- About COVID-19
- Latest updates
- Preventing COVID-19 spread in communities
U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
American Lung Association (ALA)
World Health Organization (WHO)